Sunday, November 16, 2008

Highway Phone Sex


I love how in the middle of the night my phone will ring and its you, Hot and Hard for me, wanting me to take you for a hot hard phone sex call. I couldn't believe it when you told me you were in your car, stroking your cock going down the highway. As we started talking, as I rubbed my pussy making it wetter and wetter for you. You were telling me how to grind my wet pussy over your face as you licked me from my clitty to my ass. Filling me with your tongue, licking and sucking me, driving me higher and higher. Moaning louder and louder, hearing your voice as your panting for me, getting ready to explode, cumming for me in a burst of hot creamy cum.

I would love to take a long, hot hard ride with you. Visit my page to learn more about me or call me at 1-888-314-6639 and ask for Maggie!

No comments: