Monday, July 27, 2009

Red Bottom Spanked Phone Sex


HI I'm Maggie and I'm not as sweet an innocent as I look. I'm 20 years old, and yes, I am a natural redhead. From the time I was young. I was always sneaking out with boys and letting them kiss and touch me. I knew I was a bad, bad girl, but I just couldn't help myself....... it felt sooo good.




When I was 15 years old my parents came home early one night and caught me sucking my boyfriends cock, My daddy was so mad he pulled me by the hair off his cock and turned me over his knee and spanked my bare ass. He wouldn't stop no matter how much I begged, and thats when I realized how much I loved to be spanked!


I think about chatting with you about how much I love talking about spanking in our chat room and then I fantasize about our hot phone sex call where you lay me across your lap and bring your hand down and spank me until my little ass is beat red.


To see more of my ass go to my page, and once you see it remember how much I love to play.


Call me at 1 888 314 6639 and ask for Maggie.


Hot Kisses

No comments: