Friday, July 3, 2009

Sparky Phone Sex


Watching the lights flash across the sky, the lights fallin down from the sky, I've got my head in your lap as I look up every now and then as I raise my head you push it down back onto your hard cock. licking and sucking I keep hearing the fireworks going off, thinking about our last phone sex conversation.


I love having sex outside, laying on a blanket, and when you suggested we meet at the fireworks I new you had more in mind then pretty lights while we were chatting. I should have known by the spot you picked all the way in the back of the field behind everyone, giggles..........


I just love a little bit of naughty fun that leads to more, Check out my page and see more of me and lets set up a hot call . Pick up the phone and dial 1-888-314-6639 and ask for Maggie, and I'll light your wick!!!!


Giggles


Maggie

No comments: